Mark November 13 - 15, 2013 in your diaries to ensure you’ll be prepared to join us at the event
Mark Your Calendar
Hear from Leaders from the Public Sector
Previous speakers for Shared Services Public Sector have represented organization from Higher Education, Transportation Services, Government and Healthcare, including Federal Occupational Health, North Central Texas Council of Governments and Yale Shared Services
View all speakers
Delivering Savings, While Also Improving Service Excellence, To Maximize Public Value
November 13 - 15, 2013
With unprecedented budget cuts looming and civilian expectations on the rise, public institutions are increasingly required to accomplish more with fewer resources than ever. By adopting a shared services model and consolidating administrative/support functions, many organizations have not only saved millions in operational costs, but significantly increased the quality of services delivered. But how does your organization overcome the complex challenges associated with back-office transformation in the public sector?
Designed to address the unique challenges associated with centralizing administrative functions in the public sector, the Shared Services & Process Improvement for Higher Education, Healthcare & Government (formerly Shared Services: Public Sector) will equip you with the knowledge and tools you to free your organization from administrative burdens and re-direct focus to its core mission.
This November 13 - 15, 2013 in San Diego join other leaders from the Higher Education, Nonprofit, Healthcare and Government sectors to see how they are:
- Building business cases and communicating the benefits of shared services transformation
- Building roadmaps for shared services expansion
- Leveraging metrics to track accomplishments and streamline processes
- Enhancing customer service through automation
- Partnering or collaborating with other public authorities to share services
- Approaching and conquering major technological challenges
- Reducing costs without jeopardizing service quality
An unrivalled learning, networking and benchmarking forum, Benefits of Attending include:
- Brainstorm and discuss common challenges with like-minded peers in our Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Comprehensive and customizable learning opportunities based on industry and function
- Get introduced new and cutting edge technologies that drive performance and effectiveness
- Learn how to bust myths related to shared services implementation and overcome internal resistance
- Establish new partnerships with like-minded organizations as well as service providers
NEW! Higher Education Focus Day: designed to address unique challenges associated with successfully designing, implementing, & continuously improving shared services in colleges and universities. Taking place on November 13, the sessions will incorporate both structured discussions and practical group exercises.